Learning Spanish is a lot of fun.
This course is aimed at learners who are presently at the low and medium levels of Spanish learning. It is intended to help the learners master basic conversational Spanish.
The course is designed around an imaginary trip to a Spanish-speaking country. You begin at your destination airport, and are guided through various real-life scenarios that you would find yourself in if you were really in a Spanish-speaking country. These practical scenarios will be supplemented by other videos about vocabulary and basic grammar.
- 34 Videos, of which 32 are lessons
- 10 PDFs about Grammar and Vocabulary
- Animated videos (Cartoons) of over 90 minutes
- Review the videos as many times as you want
On completion of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Pronounce Correctly
- Master Verbs and Adverbs (basic level)
- Master Adjectives and Prepositions
- Ask Questions
- Seek Directions
- Talk about Real Situations of Life
- Understand Spanish Culture, Food and Drink
Language of instruction: Spanish